Monday, March 29, 2021

Fiber Monday

 

In Which I Forgot to Take Photos Sorry


I'm lazy.

That's not exactly a surprise to anyone who knows me.

I'm... not the kind of lazy that does nothing, though.

I'm the kind of lazy that starts to do something, gets distracted, does something else, gets distracted, and ricochets from project to project until something gets done.

I'm told this is common with people who have ADHD. I won't say that's me, though, because I'm not professionally diagnosed and while I seem to hit literally every symptom there is, I'm not a doctor.

Now why am I telling you all this today, on Fiber Monday?

Because I am 90% done on at least two projects and possibly 5% done on another.

And I have 0% photographs.

I usually take my pics throughout the week and upload them the day of the blog, but this week I just never bothered to take any photos. My bad? But also, I feel a bit guilty because I wanted to have way more completed by today.

I have a pumpkin that needs stuffing and a stem attached.

I have a kitty hat that needs finishing.

I have a filet crochet project I started and haven't worked on in two weeks.

I have a capelet that I started working on that I don't know if I'll finish.

I have... no attention span lately.

The weather has not been helping - either the days are warm and I don't want to "waste" them inside, or they're cold and rainy and I can't focus. Today it's sunny but the wind is screaming around the house, forcing its way through every crack and chink in the siding and windows. It's very distracting.

Another unfortunate side effect of these 27-36mph (43.5-58kph) winds is that I couldn't really sleep last night and a nap is not gonna happen as long as the roaring continues.

I'm very tired and very distractible. Hopefully, though, I can get some finishing work done this week and move on to other projects to show off lol!

I hope you're all having an easier time getting creative work done than I am!

Sorry again there's not more crochet on the crochet blog this week!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!