Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Talk About Tuesday

In Which I'm Doing Stuff I Swear


It has been a truly gorgeous day today and I've spent all of it inside being unproductive. Much like yesterday lol!

It's been holding steady around 50℉ (10℃), and it's been pretty quiet today - unlike yesterday when my neighbor had his horribly loud vehicles out all day revving and rolling.

Much of today has actually been spent enjoying the company of a friend playing Oculus Quest games including "Down the Rabbit Hole" and "Audica". I found Audica to be super hypnotic and cool to watch!

I also started working on a hat - it's purple and might have glow in the dark accents!

But aside from that and spending most of today playing Pokemon Moon, it's been fairly uneventful lol!

I do plan to do art for Thursday! It may have to do with an inside joke my friends and I came up with involving cats at a rave...

As for the rest of the week into next week, I do want to show you more crochet work - we'll just have to see how derpy I am next week!

All in all it's been an off-kilter few days, and I hope I can get back into the swing of things tomorrow.

That'll probably do it for me today, folks!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!