Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Talk About Tuesday - skulking in at the last second

 
In Which I Am LLLLLLAAAAZZZZYYYYY
But Also Not

Well, look.

I'm a lazy person.

I always have been.

But today was not as lazy a day as it sounds! Sure, I didn't move much or go out to enjoy the sunny 57℉ (14℃) day, but I did... a lot.

And it's that A Lot that is why there was no Fiber Monday yesterday.

See... I have been working on a project for a while, and I'd produced a 3" long, 50" circumference tube of Fine-weight yarn on a 2.25mm hook with a nice lil v-stitch pattern... and I hated it.

I despised it.

It was taking forever, I was running out of yarn.

I wanted to make a whole thing in a very specific way, and I couldn't. So I did what any frustrated fiber artist does: I bought more yarn and I frogged the project.

Probably 200yd of it.

Alllllll over the place.

And then I started over, using a really pretty crop top pattern by shylercrochets on YouTube as a base.

So I won't be able to share more than progress shots with y'all, since the pattern is hers and not mine. I do recommend all of her vids, though, she's a genius.

But all that is very Fiber Monday-ish, and today is, ostensibly, Talk About Tuesday.

I told you about the weather, about my flubbed Fiber, and about my general laziness...

Here's the plan:
  • Thursday - art. What kind? Who knows!
  • Saturday - I finally finished that game so maybe I'll get off my butt and write about it?
  • No promises for Sunday - they're pretty busy these days!
  • Next Monday - a photo at the very least, come on, me!
  • Next Tuesday - blather

That all sounds... doable if my brain doesn't decide I need to just throw the blanket over my head and hide from life again.

In the mean time, though, please accept my scatterbrained apologies for being an inconsistent blogger, and...


Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!