Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Talk About Tuesday

 

I had a very lazy day. No regrets.



Today was gorgeous again. Warm & breezy, clouds and sun off & on, and yes, I sat outside for a bit again, working on the Secret Crochet Project.

And that is the full extent of my activities.

I needed the sun, I needed the air, and I needed to get away from Twitter and the Roe v Wade news. Not gonna get into any of it, just super bummed.

The weather helped, and so did watching a bunch of YouTube videos and yelling at reruns of Ghost Adventures (that's clearly a cat in heat, not some ghost getting jiggy with it, man. Also dogs just stare at stuff sometimes).

But aside from that I've done very little today, and I feel pretty good about it. Sometimes that's all you need is a little downtime.

I have some ideas of what the next few days will be like on the blog, so here's the schedule:

Thursday I'll have a sketch and a painting (I hope - the sketch at least is finished, but the painting isn't even started yet, so we'll see how that goes lol).

Monday will be the End Of The Red Section (and possibly me busting into red spool #3 :| )

Next Tuesday I will be back to blather.

With tomorrow's weather leaning towards the messy and cool, I'm glad I got my outside time today. Now the peepers are peeping and the warm night air is thick with the promise of tomorrow's rain.

Wherever you are, I hope you have comfort and peace. I hope you can wiggle your shoulders into soft pillows and wiggle your toes in warm socks while listening to the night creatures carry on in their own way (and I'm not referring to the crackhead on 5th Ave who keeps asking you for a cigarette even though you have never smoked and he knows it, I'm talking about the bugs and amphibians and such).

I hope you Enjoy Something,
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!