Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Talk About Tuesday

 

A Gorgeous Day, but a lazy one.


I... didn't do a whole lot today, to be honest. I had all these grand designs of maybe going on a walk or luxuriating in the sun, but uh...

I took a shower, ate some leftovers, and lazed around all day.

I'd feel more ashamed if I hadn't also spent the entire day feeling borderline exhausted. What did I even do? The most activity I did yesterday was trying to convince the cat to not eat birds!

If I had to guess, I just didn't sleep well enough. I have a ridiculously delicate constitution when it comes to sleep, so any disruption, no matter how minor, means I feel like I've barely slept. I didn't even have caffeine late last night - I had decaf!

The weather lately has been perfect - warm and sunny days with cooling breezes followed by cool evenings, but tonight feels... toasty. Seriously, I've already subconsciously kicked my socks off twice, and I am an avid socks-in-bed person!

The next couple days could feel like 68℉/20℃ with some pretty strong winds, but they'll be so sunny and lovely and I just hope that I can make myself get dressed and go for a nice walk or drag my bike out and embarrassingly practice riding again.

Anyone who tells you you can't forget how to ride a bike has never taken a two decade break.

Disjointed maundering aside, here's my plans for the next few days!

Tomorrow: Predrawing! I want to sketch some stuff for Thurdsay - maybe even get started!
Thursday: Art!
Friday: I get older, so if I think of it I'll try and post a happy birthday to me message before bed lol
Monday: Next Part of the Secret Project - will it be straps or hardware troubleshooting? Will it be stiffening the bottom of the lid? Will it be washing that filthy little thing?! We'll find out!
Next Tuesday: Back here for the blather!

That might be all I've got the energy for tonight, guys. It's just a super lazy day today.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!