Monday, October 19, 2020

Fiber Monday

 

In Which I Have Been Working...


You may not know it from following my Twitter account or my Facebook or just talking to me, but I have been slowly continuing my work on my various and sundry crochet projects. I've also been struggling a lot with my focus and ability to maintain motivation, so things... they're progressing very slowly across the board. I have all these ideas, but lately I've just been so tired that it's hard to get anything done.

This is, in fact, a closeup from last week, but you get the idea. Add 2 rows lol.


I know this isn't much of an update, and I'm sorry about that. I'll try to keep y'all up to date on what I'm up to, though!

Tomorrow's another day!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!