Thursday, October 29, 2020

Thursday Art Walk: Two Days Of Witchtober To Go!

 

In Which My Wrists Are SO SORE

"Jaq"; Cactus Witch; 2020



"Rita"; Beer Witch; 2020

"Teuta"; Pirate Witch; 2020

"Yawen" Rain Witch; 2020

"Scathach"; Warrior Witch; 2020



"Maud"; Tattooed Witch; 2020

"Aster 2"; Forest Witch; 2020

Detail from "Aster 2"

Detail from "Aster 2"

I'm pretty exhausted, and I had to fight tooth and nail to format today's blog as well as I have. This has been a rough day. Thankfully, I'll finish my last two witches tomorrow and Halloween, posting them to the blog as I go, and then I'm finnnniiiiisssshhhheeeddddddd.

I'm excited to move on to other art - found a neat website that creates palettes for you and I can't wait to play with it! I will also get to finish working on other projects, which I'm looking forward to as well.

I always enjoy my time doing Inktober and its lovely variants, and I'm very grateful to Instagram user @A_Ginger_Witch for making the prompt list I drew from, but holy cow is it grueling to make art every day. My thumbs ache! Maybe I'm just old lol.

Anyway, I hope you've all enjoyed this year's passel of witches, and I look forward to exploring next year's art community's prompts!

It's about time for dinner, so I'm gonna head down and eat whatever's there and then come back upstairs and maybe... not draw for 12 hours? That sounds nice :P

Please go and

Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!