Thursday, October 15, 2020

Thursday Art Walk: Witchtober Wk 2

 

In Which It's Another Week of Witches!

So, I have a lot to explain for today.

Firstly: I was absconded with on Monday, hence no Fiber Monday. I did succeed in getting a few new pattern repeats done on some projects, though! 

Second: I was busy on Tuesday with both writing and art and also doing a lot of juggling of household stuff, so no Talk About Tuesday. I got some writing done, pre-gamed with my art, and cooked some noodles. It was a very good day.

Third: Yesterday was the worst day I've had in a while for motivation. I could not get anything done. Nothing. I didn't even bathe. It was bad. BUT!

Today, I:
Drew a bunch of pictures of witches that I skipped like a lazy butthole
Wrote a paragraph of my novel
Wrote a comment on a Tweet about the lady authors I read as a kid while obsessed with dragons and Margaret freaking Weis LIKED IT!!!!!
Cooked dinner (cheddar sausages with pierogi!)

So without further ado, here's this week's Witches for @A_Ginger_Witch's Witchtober list on Instagram (which I don't have, like, or want, so I'll hashtag it on Twitter like the dork I am).


"Alys"; 9. Wonderland Witch

"Audhumla"; 10. Zodiac Witch (Taurus)

"Timothy & The Captain"; 11. Tea/Coffee Witch

"Rachel"; 12. Demon Witch

"Xue"; 13. Academic Witch

"Cadhla"; 14. Pinup Witch

"Kara"; 15. Candy Witch


I always forget after October what a grind a daily picture can be. I'm proud that Kara's prosthesis looks believable, and I like that I drew one of Cadhla's shoes dropping from the sky, and I'm so proud of my cute lil demon-summoning bow-loving Rachel, but I think I'm most pleased with sweet lil Timothy pouring a cup of love potion coffee (it's just a magically delicious cup of coffee, exactly what you wanted, every single time). A close second to Tim is Xue, with her frustrated look, and the fact that she may look like the oldest witch on here!

Anyway, I'm going to try to keep up with the blog next week, but if I miss Monday & Tuesday again, don't panic! I'm probably just busy lol.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!