Thursday, October 8, 2020

Thursday Art Walk - Witchtober Week 1+Today

 

In Which I Drew Witches Aplenty

Last week I announced that I was going to do Witchtober 2020 this year, and I have not given up yet!

I'm up to 8 drawings of witches (and so, so many ugly sketches...) So here are my witches so far (with a refresher from Witch #1, the Gothic Witch ;) )

"Mistress"; Witch #1 - Gothic

"Aster"; Witch #2 - Autumn

"Kara"; Witch #3 - Garden Witch


"Naomi"; Witch #4 - Kitchen Witch

"Vix"; Witch #5 - Kitsune/Fox Witch


"Aella"; Witch #6 - Skater Witch


"Sophie"; Witch #7 - Alchemist Witch

"Imina"; Witch #8 - Seer Witch



I am really enjoying this set of prompts, and I'm looking forward to the next seven, who consist of a Wonderland Witch, A Zodiac Witch, A Tea/Coffee Witch (Tim?!), a Demon Witch, an Academic Witch, a Pinup Witch (hmmmm that could be tricky!), and a Candy Witch! This is gonna be so much fun!

I'm still working on the dragons, but I'm taking less time on them than I am on the witches. I plan to have an inked, colored, and completely finished picture of the Watermelon Dragon by 2021 lol.

I think that'll about do it for me, today. I've been up since 8, didn't go to sleep until about 4, and I could really use a nap lol.

If you're doing this (or any other!) challenge, feel free to send me a link on Twitter or in the comments - I love seeing people's art!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!