Monday, April 6, 2020

Fiber Monday 315

In Which I tell you about my day:

Today I:

  • Wrote 400 words of my novel (so far)
  • Read over someone else's work (it was really good!)
  • Worked on the bottom of a shopping bag with a 4.5mm hook and some hemp cord I've had laying around for years.
  • Discovered that I am, in fact, likely allergic to hemp (sneezing, eyes watery and itchy)
  • Have not gotten dressed
I haven't worked on the Lady Sibyl, but I probably will this week.

I also haven't finished either of my headscarves and hope to this week.

I'll be back tomorrow for a more robust life update for y'all ;)

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!