Thursday, April 30, 2020

Thursday Art Walk 319

In Which I Experiment More With Paint.Net

So a few things:

  1. Today is very gray and grody. Ech. Not my cuppa...
  2. Coffee tastes great
  3. The Monoprice For Kids tablet I have is not compatible with the software and computer I'm using, so I 'm in the market for an inexpensive tablet. I may have found one, but I'll look up more reviews...
  4. I think I kinda like playing with layers and transparency in Paint.net
  5. I like dinosaurs.
So without further ado, allow me to show you the fruits of my stupid labor: Dinorar




Dinorar base sketch; digital; 2020

Dinorar progress; digital; 2020

Dinorar!; digital; 2020
Yes, his toes are a bit messed up, and yes, you can still see the sketch layer, but... I'm kinda okay with that. Worst comes to it, I'll just go erase that layer lol!

But yeah, that was done 100% with a mouse! If I'm that okay with mouse only, I think I'll be able to do even better once I get a functioning drawing tablet.

What do you guys think? As far as very early digital attempts go, how is it?

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!