Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Talk About Tuesday 318

In Which I Still Exist

So far today has been very short. I have only been up since 11AM (hence why this is an afternoon blog), and I don't really know what I'm gonna do today. Here's what my week has been like:

  • Part 2 of my novel is now 3100+ words long (which is nice, but I have so much more to say, and I can't wait to say it!!!)
  • I have had 2 kinds of Japanese noodles this week: The black garlic tonkotsu I bought and one of the tasty Mustard-Mayo Yakisoba packs I bought. I'd link to them, but because they're imports, they're super expensive right now. If you're eager for some tasty noodz, I'd suggest trawling the internets all over the place. I found mine on Amazon, but you might have better luck on ebay or somewhere else like SugoiMart or something. Go nuts, guys ;)
  • Played a bunch of Breath of the Wild and had to remind myself that now that I'm on Master Mode, I have Majora's Mask and can just... walk past all the bad guys and steal their weapons. Which I do. A lot.
  • Helped my mother find recipes for peanut chicken and chicken satay because she's craving it, but refuses to actually buy some from a local restaurant... because I don't know why. It's a great restaurant, and if I had a car, I'd have bought a bunch of Thai food by now (they're doing pickup/curbside only). I miss pad thai and their orange chicken and... oof. I am craving the good noms lol
  • Speaking of good noms (again), I ordered a delicious pizza the other day - light bbq sauce, bacon, red peppers. Delicious. 10/10. Do recommend. Bought it with some Cherry Coke and some bbq bacon chicken bites. Yus. Might order it again in a bit.
  • Ew. It's pouring. That damp is just gonna make our mushroom problem worse.
  • Speaking of mushrooms...
  • Any amateur or professional mycologists out here?


Because we're having a mushroom problem

Seriously, they're just... popping out of the plant pots in my kitchen!

I should add that we do not cook with mushrooms here bc my dad hates them.

I don't even know if they're all the same kind of mushroom
All I know is that they are growing in both the pot with the Sea Holly and the planter with the cat grass. I'm asking about the shrooms because I'm trying to make sure we aren't endangering the kitty. I know that cat's usually don't deal well with mushrooms, and I'm also apparently quite sensitive to the spores, but if they're not deadly, I won't have to panic-pluck them every stinkin day.

Right. That'll about do it for me today, guys! Stay inside if you can, gear up if you must be outside, and stay as safe as you're able.

Go Enjoy Something (from the comfort of your home, hopefully)!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!