Thursday, April 16, 2020

Thursday Art Walk 317

In which I made food art and have some updates for y'all

I ordered a pizza today, and in honor of this momentous occasion, I have made an art:


"Pizza Time"; Sharpie on legal size printer paper; 2020
But pizza isn't all that's on my mind today, because yesterday was a nightmare for a shocking amount of wrestlers and other employees of the WWE. Essentially, a bunch of really cool people (Hurricane, Fit Finlay, RUSEV, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows...) were axed with little fanfare via text message. All this as Vince McMahon is now one of the most powerful business men in America. Disgusting as all this is, I think the news that hit me the hardest hit today: We have lost Howard Finkel.

Finkel was one of the best announcers to ever grace the squared circle, and if you don't know who he is, I strongly suggest looking up videos of him. I guess there's one hell of a PPV going on in the afterlife because it feels like all the coolest guys are gone now. Mean Gene, Howard Finkel, Bobby Heenan... it's been a rough several years.

There's no word on a cause of death, and Finkel was only 69 years old.

What a bummer of a day.

I hope the rest of today goes well for all of you.
I hope you have good food and aren't too lonely.

I love you all.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!