Monday, September 7, 2020

Fiber Mo - WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S TUESDAY?!

 

In Which Time Is Slippery

But Yarn is Not



I'll be honest, I lost track of time both today and yesterday. I legit forgot that it was Monday, despite knowing that Tuesday was one sleep away (I haven't had that sleep yet, btw, I refuse to flake 100% on Monday :P ). I did have kind of a long day, after all, with a lot of writing and a lot of running around and doing laundry and working out... The weather today was spectacular - warm, sunny, breezy. My old man took out the hammock and cleared the mouse nests out of the riding lawnmower in between renovations and rebuilds on the camper he bought. My mom gardened. I wrote, did some situps, ordered chicken taco pizza for my family's dinner. Busy busy.

I didn't do any crochet until after dinner.

I didn't even think about crochet until probably 9:30PM (that's 1730 in military time, lol).

And now I'm too tired to keep crocheting lol.

But I did some work, I promise! On a woven stitch bag!

But it's not for a laptop like the pattern suggests - it's probably only big enough for an iPad or a notebook. It'll be a nice little purse or something :)


It's starting from the bottom, of course, which is closest to the ball.


So that's what I eventually got to work on.

That and page 19 of Part 2 of the novel. I'd like to finish pages 20 & 21 on Tuesday, but we'll see lol.

I'm very much enjoying the work, though. All of the work. The writing, the crocheting, the reading and the art. I enjoy my work.

I hope that all of you out there can find some work you'll enjoy, too, whether it's art, writing, music, video making, cooking, or teaching. Make something.

The weather tomorrow (Tuesday) is supposed to be (and I quote): "Partly Sunny and Delightful" with a high of about 73℉/22.8℃ (which will feel like 79℉/26.1℃ in the sun) with about 82% humidity (which will be pretty annoying!) with only 7-9mph breeze! 

I intend to spend it writing.

So please, Go Enjoy Something!!!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!