Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Fiber Mon.... I Can Explain...

 

In Which I Keep Falling Asleep...

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it on here before, but... I have issues with sleep. Some nights, it doesn't happen at all. Other nights, I sleep like a rock the second I lay down.

Last night was the former. I was up past 7 and crashed for maybe 4 hours. Got up, showered, started my day with some yarn.

So here's a Trinity Stitch dish cloth with a fancy border because I felt like it lol

And a little Granite/Moss Stitch coaster to go with it!


Both of the above projects were completed using a 100% cotton worsted weight yarn and an H/5.00mm hook!

So since today was a day where I was constantly tired and distracted, I... missed my deadline. And now there's *another* Fiber Monday blog popping up on Tuesday.

In my defense, I stayed up until 7AM and took a nap until 11AM. I'm running on empty.

I also broke my phone charger because I move like a concussed hippopotamus and tripped over the cord the other day, so I had to keep my laptop on in order to even slightly charge my phone (it was at 15%)! So I was super sleepy today.

My eyes burn as I type this.

Hopefully I'll have something up before 1AM for Talk About Tuesday - maybe I'll give y'all an update on my novel? That'd be fun!

Whatever you guys are working on, I hope it's going great!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!