Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Talk About Tuesday

 

In Which I Blather About Today

It's another Tuesday here in the YarnCave, and it's been great weather lately. Days cool enough to wear pants and flannel shirts (provided one is not moving about with any great vigor), nights cool enough to keep only one fan spinning and more than one light sheet on the bed, and oh man is it perfect for writing through!

Today's blog will have to be a bit short, though, because between writing and getting lunch ready soon, I'm a little busy lol!

Weather today: Mostly cloudy, temperature is at 67℉ (19.4℃), and there's a steady breeze. More of a light wind, really. It's nice, to be honest. I'm thinking about putting on jeans. Too bad it might be back up near 90℉ (32℃) by Friday! Ew!

I've written two pages in the last 24 hours, and I'm halfway done with another page today already. I hope I get a lot of writing done today, because I'd like to finish Part 2 of my book in the first half of this month.

I've been writing to a lot of Takashi Kokubo music lately. It's repetitive, relaxing, and odd, kinda like me!

Today, I think I'm making pickled sausage to go on lunch (maybe it'll be some yakisoba?), and tonight it's roast chicken, so food is all set (though I have few snacks...).

On Thursday, I'll be doing more art, but I don't know what yet, so keep an eye out. I may have more yellow crochet on Monday, too!

That'll about do it for me - gotta go make lunch!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!