Thursday, September 10, 2020

Thursday Art Walk

 

In Which I *Have* been working! I promise!



Oh boy are Thursdays a struggle, guys. I know what I want to be painting, and I'm working hard on things, but... I'm doing such small details that there's really nothing to show for it. Yet.

So I had to do a sketch instead!


"Otter Bliss" mechanical pencil & ballpoint pen; 2020


I've mentioned that I've been watching an orphaned otter named Joey, right? Because I have. A lot.

So here's an homage to the lil guy, floating in blissful sleepy peace, lil shark toy on his tummy, fake kelp floating behind him.

It's been a little difficult to draw lately, since I'm mostly focused on writing, but I'm pretty proud of that sketch, and I look forward to scanning it in and then working on it digitally!

I don't usually talk about social media in this blog, I don't like asking people to smash that like/subscribe whatever button or to comment and/or share, but I'd really dig it if you can Retweet the Tweet you maybe used to get here or hit Share if you found it on Facebook? Regardless, I can see y'all seeing my blogs, and I really love that you're here!

Anywho, I have writing to do, baby otters to stare at, and spooky ladies on roadtrips to watch, so I hope you are all doing alright, and I hope you're safe and that your projects are going great :)

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!