Thursday, September 3, 2020

Thursday Art Walk

 

In Which I Drew An Otter!


This week has been filled with sea life. I've been watching a few livestreams of sea creatures from manatees to seals, but the one I always come back to is Joey the Otter!

Fluffy, cute, and hilarious, this little guy is fantastic for stress relief. He just... wiggles. And squeals. And sometimes he poops. And he eats clams.

Such a cutie.

Anyway, my partner and I love to watch the lil guy wiggle around and swim in his turtle pool. So I was asked to make a piece of art that commemorates the lil fella!

"Dreamy Drift" Digital, 2020


I'll be uploading this fellow to my Redbubble, so if you like the design, head on over!


Alright, that'll be about it for me :) I think I'll work on some more art tonight, do some writing, maybe have a third cup of mocha... it's a pretty artsy day for me.


Take care of yourselves out there, folks!


Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!