Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Talk About Tuesday

 

Le Ouch Continues


So I'm still sore as heck.

My left thumb is still very tender where it attaches to my palm. My legs/ankles are still painful, especially when bearing weight or stretching slowly. I didn't sleep well because I could barely shift my weight laying down without leg pain.

So of course I've gotten nothing done today so far.

Hopefully, when I work on writing later tonight, it won't read like a whiny toddler wrote it, which is how a lot of my earlier attempts at the novel read today lol.

At least today has been beautiful - sunny and calm with only one birdur (RIP Pigeon #73) and temperatures of about 73℉ (22.8℃). The yard is alive with a pile of feathers that used to be said pigeon, chipmunks, about a half dozen squirrels, and the whole extended attempted murder of crows we have this year (we're up to 8!).

Aside from physical discomfort, here's some of my plans for this week:
  • Gonna paint a little maybe tomorrow/Thursday
  • Might check out Blender and see if I can model an egg (a standard simple-shape test)
  • I will have to see if it'll actually run on my laptop though
  • it probably won't run well
  • I also hope to pick up some muslin or other lightweight/soft cotton for a lightweight chemise (preferably with spaghetti straps) because the pattern I have is... stupid simple and really only requires running stitches and backstitches.
  • New Snap has an update, so I'll be checking that out!
  • I'll try and keep everyone up-to-date on any other eventful happenings :)
I think that might be all I've got going on for now. Aches & pains, plans and dreams, etc.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!