Monday, August 2, 2021

Fiber Monday

 

In Which Ow


A word from the recently-made-wise: do not knead dough and walk 3.5 miles (5.6km) while dehydrated if you then want to crochet at all.

My hands and forearms ache from the kneading (yes, pathetic, I know, I've never kneaded dough for longer than 3 minutes before). The soft pad of my palm where the thumb connects is especially sore, and any sort of movement at the elbow causes an ache to form along the underside of my arm. This is anti-conducive to crochet, unfortunately.

As for the walking, I managed to make my legs sore from ankle to knee and every time I get out of bed it feels like I've been kicked in both ankles. My toes ache, too.

I need to get back into shape. Thankfully, the discovery that the fabric store, art supply shop, and new bookstore are open now does motivate me to go outside more often and I just invested in a bike lock so guess who might be tooling around the town with a crochet project or a sketchbook in the next... 2 weeks? It said the 10th.

Cue me, waiting as impatiently as ever the second the damn thing ships lol.

So yes, due to ow, I have not crafted at all.

I am thinking up some projects and may actually get around finishing some old ones (we'll see lol).

Tomorrow I hope to talk more about life-stuff, but for today, accept my apology for not crocheting anything lol!

That's all from me,

Go Enjoy Something!

FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!