Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Talk About Tuesday

 

In Which A Lot Continues To Happen


Man was I tired yesterday. I'm tired today, too, but I didn't sleep til noon again so there's that!

Instead, today started with me accidentally shrinking my mom's shirt in the wash (only a very little bit, but it's enough to be annoying... oops), then I went for a walk and picked up some chocolate to apologize, and as soon as I got back from my walk, my aunt showed up to drop off some crochet & cross stitch supplies that my great aunt was giving away. I now own my great great grandmother's crochet hooks, and you'd better believe I'll be making something for my aunt as a thank you using those hooks in particular.

And then there's the cat.

Bless her heart, she wanted love today. She was in everyone's faces, she's been meowing nonstop, and she desperately wanted to go out with my mom and aunt, so they took her outside. And then she got bored because it's warm (44℉/6,7℃) but there's no sun and no grass, so she begged to come back in.

No one noticed that I was back upstairs putting my new crochet stuff away.

Poor Evie decided she needed to pee and wasn't going to let a harness and leash stop her, so she dragged the plastic retractable leash across the kitchen floor and down the cellar stairs, and by the time I ran down to unhook her, she was already in her litter box, peeing. I let her finish, and she told me off for walking in on her while peeing (hypocrite) and let me take off her tackle so she could just relax.

What a goofy girl.

Also, good(ish) news about those watercolor markers I bought! By carefully pulling open the dark brown barrel and introducing water, I may have rehydrated the colors somewhat! It's... brownish again!

And! I shhhhhould have a blog up tomorrow about AEW Revolution! Though I will probably talk about the sad news of Scott Hall's passing, too.

And then there should be art on Thursday!

And next Monday I should have something to show you for art!

And then next Tuesday I'll be back to blather.

Update: The deer showed up again in my backyard and tried to empty the birdfeeders again! The cat was enraptured lol.

I think that should about do it for me today. I've got new/old crochet things to put away and a dinner plate to drag down to the kitchen.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!