Friday, March 4, 2022

Thursday Art Walk

 

In Which I Am... Not Done.


Now, usually, when y'all are kind enough to visit my blog while I'm working on art, I have the art finished, or at least presentable for you. This is... not the case today. That's nobody's fault but mine! I embarked on another "let's experiment with colors, math, and pixels" journey and... it's really neat looking, but it's barely half finished.

So I figured I'd give you guys a peek at how this particular image is going!

"Squares ver 0.1" digital art; 2022

No, you resolution isn't off, it's just TINY for now. I'm going to fix that once I'm done by decreasing the white space and increasing the pixels-per-centimeter, but for now it's tiny and blurry. The blur is intentional (sort of) because it's something of a color study! I'm pretty stoked about how it's coming along, and eventually, Squares ver 1.0 will release lol.

As for why it's going up so late on Thursday, that's because I'm kind of frazzled this week. I have no excuse for that besides the wind. It's been windy as heck up here.

The threat of possible nuclear war certainly isn't helping me sleep either, but I'm not gonna talk much about the situation in the Ukraine because I'm not a journalist or an expert on European geopolitics. I am anti-war, pro-democracy, and I'm getting really sick of constantly having the world change for the worse. That's where I am on that subject.

This is not the kind of blog that hyperfixates on the state of the world regarding COVID or ongoing wars. I'm just trying to make art and sometimes banana bread.

I hope that's alright.

Anyways!

So I'll be continuing to work on Squares, versioning it up until it's 100% done, and then I'll post the finished piece!

It's been snowing a lot here, so the plows have been going by a lot, and between the noise of the plows & the wind, and the yo-yo temperatures, I'm constantly wiped. I'll be back on schedule soon, though, I think! Can't wait to tell you all the stories of my cat, the ducks, the crows, the deer, and just general blatheriness!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!