Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Talk About Tuesday

 

In Which I Am Derp


I... don't remember what I wanted to talk about today lol.

I could tell you about the weather (it got to about 45℉/7,2℃ on Sunday and was a mere 35℉/1,7℃ today), since it's been rainy and weird lately. I could tell you about the deer that have been pillaging our bird feeders, the turkeys at my grandmother's house, the 11 Mallard ducks we had in my backyard, the possibility of a bobcat in the area...

I could tell you about the art supplies I bought, the Thai food I ate, the walks I've taken, the silky feeling of Red Heart Unforgettable slipping through my fingertips as I chase a small wooden hook through loose stitches and try to turn an aquatic mammal into a hardass marsupial.

I could mention the naps not taken and the sleeps interrupted with angry winds whipping at the cracked siding across the house, the ceaseless rumble of the railway's turntable that seems to drive everyone but me crazy, the clinking click of my lamp shifting subtly that drives no one insane but me, the way I've tried to introduce my cat to the consequence of being swept into my arms if she doesn't stop clawing the woodwork next to the doors.

I could even talk about how hard it is to find pajamas that work in March (too fuzzy = too hot, not fuzzy = too cold, there is no in-between apparently), or how I need to take some expired salmon into the farthest part of the back yard so the crows may feast on it (and hopefully not invite the local seagulls who are the least grateful birds in the neighborhood).

But since I've already mentioned all of these things, now my fickle brain doesn't want to expand on them lol.

So instead, I'm going to talk about my plans for the next week or so!

I don't have anything to discuss this Wednesday, but keep an eye out for an upcoming Wednesdaymania. You can probably guess what it'll cover if you watch wrestling.

Thursday, if it goes well, should be a double-header! I have, indeed purchased yet more art supplies and will swatch them. Equally exciting, I have nearly finished that pixel art project and since it's 200 pixels by 200 pixels, you'd think it'd be exceptionally tiny, right? Well.... it's 10 pixels per centimeter, so no. It's 20x20cm. That's a little under 7.9"x7.9"! Small, but not infinitesimal, which 200pix sq sounds like lol.

I'm not 100% sure why I go pixels per cm instead of pixels per inch. Probably just because that's how someone did it in a tutorial I half paid attention to ages ago.

Again, pretty pleased with Thursday's projects!

Next Monday I really hope I can sneak out to a WalMart for that crochet thread. It's getting to the point where I'm just gonna have to break down and order it, hoping that Cardinal Red is the actual color I need...

Next Tuesday I hope I'm more focused and don't forget to post during the day lol!

That's the next week covered! I hope you'll stick around for Thursday's art post!

And Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!