Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Talk About Tuesday

 

In Which I Am Lump


Today was another sunny, windy, chilly day that reminded me that I live in a state that has half-seasons. Currently, we are not in either spring or winter. We're in Wing, which is kind of like spring, but it's freaking cold.

I confess, the only things I've done today are crochet, eat, drink coffee, and grump. I woke up later than usual and felt far less rested than I should have. Apparently my brain thought I needed a dream about getting abandoned on a road trip with strangers... how annoying.

So I woke up cranky, went downstairs and chugged a mug of mocha. After that, I talked to my guy for a bit, put on my sweatshirt and fuzzy pants, and went back to bed. I repeated that two or three times, minus the adding layers of clothing lol.

I did some more work on the Mystery Project (not a ton, just a round and a half with the new thread, which feels lighter than the old stuff...), ate some tuna on a burger bun, tried to nap, failed, read over my notes for the stories I'm working on, thought about art, then ate dinner (meatloaf & fried cheesy potato pancakes). All in all, not a bad lazy day.

Right now I'm listening to Mikey Chen exult a brunch buffet while I type. It sounds and looks incredible. I'd recommend his video on Zuma.

Anywho, the plan for this week is to sketch or paint something for Thursday, and then get more work done on the Mystery Project for Monday. I have no fancy plans because my brain barely functions lol.

I hope that my art this week is good, and I'm hoping that the area warms up a bit again. The day it was near 60 was very very nice, and I miss that.

That should about do it for me today. Not many tales of cats or nature, just a quiet day in for myself.

Go Enjoy Something,
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!