Friday, March 25, 2022

Thursday Art Walk... ON FRIDAY!

 

In Which I've Done An Art (Hopefully Correctly)


Thursday was... a lot. The cat tried to be sus and get into the vent (I don't play that Among Us game, I just know that lingo because Twitter exists lol), the microwave's turntable is breaking down, and we got some bad news from a family member today. All of this is on top of my concentration being completely gone and my plans for Thursday all scattered like so many small birds...

It was, in short, not a great day to be trying over with the Block Art.

But I still did it!

"Squares 2.0"; digital art; 2022


YES! IT IS CRISP! IT IS SQUARE! IT IS HIP!

To me, this almost looks like some sort of blurred out photograph, maybe of someone dancing in a park! I really should try to refine a palette next time, but going for full random on Coolors.co was fun, so I'll look through their pre-generated palettes for inspiration. And it does set up a few more options for art in the future!

Pixel Art, here I come!

So yes, this went up on Friday instead of Thursday, and not for particularly great reasons. I really want to find out if I can add brush packs to Paint.net, too, because only having round brushes is the butts. Gimme some squares, guys. Or at least make it easier for me to figure out how to make squares without having to overuse Copy/Paste. My poor Ctrl, C, and V buttons are getting finnicky.

So yes, we have our first 100% success on Paint.net!

I'm gonna go to bed, because it's past 2AM and I am pooped.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

Update: I fell asleep for like an hour before I added the link and now I'm posting this at half past 3 lol!

1 comment:

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!