Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Talk About Tuesday

 
In Which Today Got A Late Start

I prefer to wake up around 9AM. Today I woke up after 10AM, which is fine, but my day just refused to start. I have actually been staring at this blank blog page for over an hour, listening to old commercials. I worked on some crochet today, but mostly I've just wanted to go back to sleep.

Seriously.

All I want is to sleep.

But I must finish my gifts. Same story every year.

As for the schedule this week, here we go:

  • Art for Thursday - you can have a say in what I make if you send me a coffee on Ko-Fi with a message telling me what category you'd like to see (animal, vegetable, mineral, dedbert, location, geometric, word)
  • I'll be continuing to work on gifts & snowflakes so that's what you'll see me talking about on Monday.
  • Next Tuesday I'll probably complain and whine about how much work I have left to do leading up to Christmas.
Let's see... what else should I update people on?

Well, I got a new phone back in May and just now activated it. Why did it take 7 months? A couple reasons. One is anxiety - I stress about dumb things (and yes, it was dumb to stress about it), but also because it came with a year of service and I wanted to wait til the last second to roll that service forward. It's done now, and I have to say, new phones are weird. I miss buttons.

Other updates for the week include:

We have lots of deer - saw half a dozen at the bird feeders the other day.

It's been bitterly cold for the last few days, so of course we're getting spring weather again in a couple days...

We had some snow, it's gone now.

I tried a snickerdoodle flavored Lindor Truffle - 8/10 stars. It tastes just like a snickerdoodle cookie dipped in white chocolate and has little crunchy bits in it. Quite good, very sweet.

My cat sees the sun shining during the day and demands to go out. It is too cold to be out for long, so then she whines to come in. It's very cute, especially since she actually wears the sweater I made her.

I think that about covers my week? I'll admit that I just can't sleep enough to feel awake, so my brain is mush (as usual).

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!