Monday, January 23, 2023

Fiber Monday

 

In Which Not Much Got Done
But Also A Lot Got Done


I believe I mentioned last week that I didn't have a whole lot of time this past week to crochet, but I did manage to make a little progress on the shawl - not a whole lot (only two or three rounds, to be honest), but I did a bit of work on it, nonetheless. I also managed to make two good-sized mini-projects - a square and a swatch.

It's hard to measure at this stage - it's getting almost as wide as my bed is long!
This one was taken folded in half after a 7min 3 sec vid

This one was taken after a 16min 54sec video


I haven't taken a picture of the third stage from this week because I was very tired and some Household Nonsense happened right after a Very Fun Family Thing I'll talk about tomorrow so I just threw up my hands and went to bed lol. That section was made during a 14min 24sec video.

The swatch (left) was made using this pattern from Bag o Day Crochet on YouTube
The square (right) was made using this pattern from the same channel!


As for next week, I think I'll be finished with the shawl, not necessarily because I am satisfied with the width, but because I'm now reaching the trailing end of my skein. I'm pretty happy with how it came out, though with so many stitches, I did end up losing track of my stitches per round/row.

As for my next project, I think I'll use my leftovers to start a Goblin Sweater or something like that, which will then be outfitted with some of the random buttons I was gifted over Christmas!

For now, though, I think I'll get to work on my manuscript, drink a third cup of coffee, and hope that the strained feeling in my biceps and diaphragm relaxes lol.

Go enjoy something, folks!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!