Thursday, January 26, 2023

Thursday Art Walk

 

In Which I Am Way More Tired Than I Thought


So I haven't really done a lot of art this week. I'm disappointed in that. In fact, I've only made one thing. I'm proud of it, but it's just one thing, and I wanted seven.

That's 14.2% of my goal met.

That's 85.7% of my goal remaining.

Oof.

Math is unkind sometimes.

Regardless, I still made one thing. Mostly I've just been tired. I am still having trouble sleeping - staying up til 5AM, crashing til 11AM... it's not good. I need to be more consistent.

Which is, of course, why I haven't had as much caffeine today as usual.

I drank more water today than yesterday, I'll be taking my Vitamin D later so I can metabolize the calcium from my coffee (I take it with cocoa mix made with powdered milk and cool it with half and half, so there's calcium in it, I swear lol). I had breakfast, even!

Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow.

Maybe I'll draw. Maybe I'll write.

The writing, at least, is largely consistent! I'm proud of that! I've only missed one day so far, I think, and I've gotten so much done!

But my art is suffering, and that, I don't like. So I'll try again tomorrow, which is all anyone can do.

Tomorrow is for trying.

For now, though, there is a cat in a silly hat sitting in the snow.

"Snowcat" digital art; 2023 [ANIMAL]

Is it lumpy? Yes. Is it wonky? Also yes. Is it FREAKING ADORABLE?!?!?! Absolutely, and so I am very proud of my Snowcat. Look at those derpy eyes, the lil teefers... So cute.

I hope to do some more and different art soon, but for now, my little snow cat is good, and I love him.

If you want to have a say in my art, feel free to buy me a coffee over on Ko-Fi with a message attached telling me which category (Animal, Vegetable, Mineral, Location, Dedbert, Geometric, or Word) you'd like to see!

For now, I'm going to watch silly videos and plan out more pictures. Maybe add more words to my story.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!