Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Talk About Tuesday

 

In Which Today Has Been Off Kilter.


All told, today hasn't been my favorite day. I woke up too late, I've been at opposing schedules with my guy, and I haven't gotten nearly 1/3 of the things done today that I wanted to because my distraction level is far higher than my motivation.

But what have I done this week?

Well, since last Thursday... not a whole lot, to be honest.

I mean, I've tried to make good on my art and writing promises, but sadly, I've fallen short in both areas.  I have written almost 650 words since last Tuesday, but I haven't drawn since Thursday. Well, sort of. I scribbled out a fox last night, but I just haven't had the oomph to draw. Bummer.

I will be drawing eventually tonight, though. I hope. At the very least, I should write. As for the rest of the week...

Thursday will have a collection of the art I've made from last Thursday to this one.
Next Monday should have more shawl stuff
Next Tuesday I'll be chatty again.

I have to admit, though, that I'm not having a fantastic January - all I want to do is sleep, but when I try, I just can't fall asleep. And yes, I've tried the military method.

Hopefully by the end of the month I have a handle on both my writing and my art, because I really want to improve both this year!

I also want to improve my sleep schedule.

If you have any requests for my art, feel free to buy me a coffee over on Ko-Fi and leave me a message with what category you want (Animal, Vegetable, Mineral, Location, Dedbert, Geometric, Word), and I'll do my best to draw, paint, or otherwise make it!

For now, though, I'll get to work on my manuscript and my sketchbook and we'll see what I come out with.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!