Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Talk About Tuesday

 

In Which I Forgot it was Tuesday


This will be a short little blog, guys. Just here to touch base, basically! It's 10PM and today was 80℉/26,7℃ with 80% humidity so I did not do a whole lot! I ran the old Wahl over the buzzed area of my head (10/10 do recommend shaving your head for summer, even just halfway), showered, took the bottles back, bought chips that were too expensive (everything is), and mostly just played with colors and video games the whole day while watching random videos and listening to music.

All in all, a pretty enjoyable Tuesday.

My plans for the rest of the week are as follows:
  • Art on Thursday - I haven't received any Paid Requests yet (see my Commission page in the sidebar), so if you want a say, go for it!
  • Still nothing video game-wise, but I'll keep looking
  • Still working on a lot of different projects, but the plan for Monday is to have more to show you towards a finished Mystery Project/Secret Project!
  • Next Tuesday I'll be back to hopefully talk to you earlier in the day.
The heat has been killer on my sleep schedule, so when something like tonight's weird balmy-but-soggy weather happens, I take what I can get. I'm hoping to get at least five hours tonight!

How are all of you guys sleeping? Are you getting enough rest? Hydrating enough? I hope so.

In the meantime, though...

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!