Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Talk About Tuesday

 

In Which Today Has Been Off


Today was a beautiful day. 78℉/25,6℃ with a middling humidity and an abundance of birds, bees, butterflies, and calm.

Except for inside because today was a whirlwind in the Casa de Casual.

My folks are planning an outing, my cat has been being weird, and I have been fighting insomnia and other unfun things while also making art and trying to work on crochet and writing. Needless to say, today was busy.

Today was mostly taken up by phone calls - mine and my parents'. When I wasn't on a call, I was making digital art, writing, crocheting, etc. Or looking for the cat because she was very cute this morning, rolling around and meowing and playing with her toys, but then she vanished after 11AM and only just now reappeared. 

I'm pretty happy with the way the art I was working on came out, so look forward to a trio of interesting Geometric pieces on Thursday. If you want me to make something else as well, please feel free to send me a Ko-Fi donation with your request of "Animal", "Vegetable", "Mineral", "Geometric", "Location", "Word", or "Dedbert"!

For the rest of the week, here's what I've got planned:

  • Thursday - I already have art! That doesn't mean you can't nudge me in another direction, though, so go right ahead ;)
  • Next Monday will 100% be.... ecru or beige. It'll either be the the Mystery Project (if I don't stab myself with the needles too much...), the gloves, or the shrug I'm working on.
  • Next Tuesday I'll be back and hopefully feeling good and letting you know what's up with my life.

I am hoping that by next week I'll get the insomnia and the random overheating I'm doing under control. It's... early for all that...

Anywho, I've got videos and art to get back to, so I hope you're all having a good week!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!