Thursday, August 18, 2022

Thursday Art Walk

 

In Which I Did A Lot of Art


This week, rather than wait til 10pm on Wednesday night to find out what I'd be posting on Thursday, I decided to start working on some digital art pieces starting on Friday last week!

And I finished... several. With more in-progress.

These artworks would probably best be described as "Geometric" in terms of my list of possible labels, so here are a series of abstract geometric digital artworks!

"Linegraphic #1"; digital; 2022

"Linegraphic #2", digital, 2022

"Scoop #1", digital, 2022

As you can see, I'm experimenting with different colors, line-weights, and curves, and I'm having a lot of fun while doing it! Each piece is 500px square, and I really enjoyed playing around with them. I might try the shape function next week.

As for today, I'm just enjoying myself and taking it easy. I've listened to a lot of jazz, I've worked on more art, I've crocheted, I've advanced the plot of one of my stories (and some day, hopefully you'll get to read those...), and I've drank... nowhere near as much coffee as I'd like. I should really get another mug!

If you'd like to have a say in what I make for next week (in addition to the things I'm already doing) please feel free to send me a Ko-Fi donation with your request (Animal, Vegetable, Mineral, Geometric, Location, Word, or Dedbert), and I'll get on it!

Also, these designs are available on my Redbubble shop!

I hope you're all doing well, and I hope you can all...

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!