Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Talk About Tuesday

In Which I Still Struggle With Insomnia

I had such high hopes for yesterday. When I went to sleep on Sunday night, I was eager to get some rest, start early on my crochet and the blog, maybe even go for a walk!

And then I woke up at 10:30AM and the tip of my middle finger felt bruised for some reason. And I felt run down. And I felt both hungry and not hungry.

In short, Monday was a total bust for me. I didn't even take the shower I'd been looking forward to.

I did try to work on crochet, but it was not comfortable to work, and typing was a little painful. You never realize how much work your middle finger does when you're using a keyboard until it's sore.

Thankfully the finger feels better today, but I'm still tired and I have a mild headache. The headache is probably from the weather systems moving in and out. For whatever reason, my skull is a great barometer.

Despite my blahs, I've still got plans for this week!

  • Art for Thursday - now's the time to put in your requests via Ko-Fi! Remember, the categories are:
    • Animal (an animl)
    • Vegetable (a plant)
    • Mineral (a rock, crystal, etc)
    • Geometric (something abstract)
    • Location (a place)
    • Word (illustrated word art)
    • Dedbert (The Mascot Himself)
  • Hopefully I can do more crochet on the gloves, the Mystery Project, etc for Monday
  • Next Tuesday I'll be back to blather some more!
I know today's blog was a bit quick and little, but I have a giant tangle of yarn to finish unwinding, after which I'll probably try to make something from it. No idea if there's enough for my plan, but I'll try anyway. Worst comes to worst, I can always border it in another color...

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!