Monday, June 18, 2018

Fiber Monday 1.2

Confession: I didn't work on the project much until this morning when I was drinking my coffee and watching someone play Dark Souls Remastered on YouTube. I did, however, manage to slam on over 25 rows of single crochet! I also changed out my blue hook for one in a gold tone because I think my blue hook went walkabout 😐


In other, unrelated news, while I was walking to a discount store nearby to pick up some fuel for NXT Takeover this past week, I saw something in a small patch of lily of the valley that I have to share with you guys.


Guys, that's a puffball fungus, I'm pretty sure. If you're a gardener or horticulturalist and you know how big lily of the valley plants are, you're probably a bit... weirded out by how huge that fungus is.

It's the size of a cantaloupe, guys. It's the size of a good-sized cantaloupe.

If I don't update, that thing spored off and my home town has become The Last of Us IRL.

Go Out There and Enjoy Something
just don't get zombified by fungus...

FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!