Thursday, June 14, 2018

Thursday Art Walk 1

Oh boy.  Real talk, people.

It's been months since I last drew anything.

And I have no patience right now.

So this is what an hour and a half got me today:



These two are characters I'm trying to write about. The one looking up is a guy named Dave who was found floating in a harbor in Japan with a bullet in his head. He has no idea who he is, nor does he particularly care.  The guy looking down is Yokai, a professional wrestler who runs a bar in a small village in Japan (like a lot of retired wrestlers in Japan, apparently). Believe it or not, this is from the second of two stories I'm trying to write about Yokai, the first being of his early life.

Hopefully, I'll be able to nail the positions down (Dave's supposed to be siting down and looking up at Yokai, who's supposed to be holding something out to him) in the coming weeks, but we'll see. I'm notoriously scattered when it comes to my art.

As ever, Go Out and Enjoy Something
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!