Thursday, June 28, 2018

Thursday Art Walk 3

I love my cat, guys.

Really, I do.

But she's a real pest when I'm trying to photograph things, especially since I'm not a trained photographer (photography classes happened during band/chorus in high school, and I didn't want to muck about with digital photography in college when I could be learning about writing...).

"Helping"


This is the first piece of artwork I've made that's ended up framed in my house. I'm proud of it. It's how I see the world without my glasses, tbh...

Wet on wet watercolors, Arches paper.

"Mountain Sunrise 1"

It's the best shot of a bad lot, among the cat and bad lighting and not knowing how to avoid glare.

That's all for this Thursday, guys.

Go Enjoy CREATE Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!