Monday, May 18, 2020

Fiber Monday 322: Progress Continues

In Which I Am Still Making Progress, But I Cannot Spell

No joke, I could not get my fingers to type out "progress" in the title. I wrote "porogess", "porgress", and "progorss", but it took about six tries to get it right. And yes, I slept last night. I slept really well. I think my nightlight may be dying though... I should look into getting a new one.

But enough about my pointless nyctophobia!

I'm slowly making progress!

I added another half inch of length to the ol' Lady Sibyl this week. Just... maybe 4" to go? Regardless, it's coming along.

But my startitis is pretty bad this year, so of course I have a side project. I've decided to make a sasquatch.

A very loud one

I'm using this pattern, but I'm making mine look more like the yeti. The seafoam green (yeah, that's green, color balance is hard) will be the face, hands, and feet. The rest will be a rich magenta. So far, so good!

How about you guys - how are your projects coming along? Have you completed a ton in the time it's taking me to make one rectangle folded in half and seamed at the sleeves? Lol...

Go Enjoy Something, guys
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!