Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Wednesdaymania 323: Working Hard For The Coffee

Exciting News: I'm boring.
I've been commissioned for another PPV, recently, so that's what I'm watching this week! Stay tuned next week for that commission. For now let me see if you can guess what it is with three hints:

  • "I'm gonna wear what I wanna wear"
  • An American Mortician in Peril
  • Kids being forced to say the pledge in a voiceover
Yes? No? Check back next week to find out!

I'm also working hard at my book, averaging between 100-150 words a day, and some days I've written over 300 words at once. I'd like to be more at my max than my average, but when your bedroom is 84 degrees with both fans running and you're a fridgeblossom like me, it can be hard to concentrate.

I'm pleased with the quality of my work, though, and that's just as important. If I hate my story, I won't write it, and that would be devastating.

So stay tuned, keep on keeping on, and stick around. It's been a really rough month for wrestlers, so if you're following any on Twitter or other Social Media, maybe send them a few positive messages - like telling them what you love about them!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!