Friday, May 8, 2020

Filmic Friday 320: Watching The Internet

The Internet: A Huge Resource For Movies And Entertainment
Let's be real, y'all already know what the internet is all about, what's on it, and what you like to look at. I won't bore you with an in-depth history of New Media and social networking and all that.

Instead, let me bombard you with a few YouTube channels I've been watching this week:

  • NintendoBlackCrisis - I've been playing more Breath of the Wild, so it makes sense that I'm watching a lot of Zelda Theory videos. NBC provides some pretty nifty theories, and they're easy jumping off points for your own theories on the deep, confusing lore of a series that only recently became interconnected in more than name and theme.
  • 2Can TV - a man with toucans. What more can I say? I like birds.
  • Rachel Maksy - a delightful young lady with a penchant for vintage dress and creative costuming (including a feminized Creature from the Black Lagoon).
  • PointCrow - Another Zelda guy, though he's more known for being a very quirky speedrunner. Ever wanted to see someone beat Breath of the Wild without ever turning Left? He's done it. Feed all the dogs? Done it. No Stamina, ever? Did it. Never getting the Sheika Slate?! DID IT.
  • Chunk the Groundhog - Exactly what it says on the tin. A cute groundhog. He has a girlfriend. They're cute.
I'll try and give you guys some more recommendations next week :) For now, just stay in if you can, wear a mask, wash your hands, and know that I love you all.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!