Sunday, May 3, 2020

Weekend Whimsey!

In Which I Forgot To Post Yesterday, so Have Some Noms &; Blather

Guess what guys? Yesterday was taken up largely by me trying out my new bicycle.

Ain't she purty?
So, yeah, that happened yesterday. It has a bell, a reflector, a back board for strapping stuff onto, and a front basket (not pictured). It's been 20 years since I last rode a bicycle with any regularity, so I'm having to relearn how to use it. Also, I'm maybe 1 inch too short for it, so mounting the saddle is a littttttle difficult. It's probably the best time to get a bike here, because all of the high-traffic events have been canceled, and we've closed our harbors to cruise ships with more than 50 passengers.

I'm excited that I'll get to be more mobile. I'll need a bike lock, but other than that (and some practice) I'm ready for this! I'm stoked!

But enough about a bicycle...

Usually on Sundays I've been posting food, right? So where's it at? It's on YouTube :P I made me some more Nissin Demmai Black Garlic Oil Tonkotsu Ramen after it was requested by a fan who purchased me a couple of Ko-Fi's. This was someone who knows me first-hand, so they knew I had the ramen to test. I probably won't be able to do stuff like this all the time, but it's fun to be able to do it once in a while.





Alright! There's the video!

And hey, if you guys like it, give me a like and hit subscribe on the ol' YT.

That's all from me today - got me some crochet to work on and people to watch videos with!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!