Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Talk About Tuesday 323

In Which I Blather

It is a beautiful day, despite a foggy, muggy start. Yes, there's a continual breeze. Yes, it seems a bit hazy. Yes, it is still muggy.

But it's almost 70℉ (21℃), and it's pretty sunny out there.

I baked a loaf of quickbread today (recipe here) with Everything Bagel mix in it. Drank some coffee, wrote some lines in my book. Pestered the cat, talked to ducks, and even did a few squats.

Today has been pretty good!

I will admit, I'm pretty tired - my brain kept waking me up last night with ideas and schemes, and I'll be honest, I've forgotten maybe 99% of what was waking me up, but I do remember one thing: I came up with some underpinnings for the dragon lady dress I came up with. In order to make the conical bust (not the 1950s kind, the 15th/16th century kind) - using either a Pfalzgrafin, Effigy or this kind of stays or early corsetry. Basically, I want to minimize the appearance of individual breasts, since the dresses are depicting a non-nursing specie (dragons) and a ton of cleavage would throw off that idea.

There's a time and a place for booby dresses. This is neither.

So yeah, today is productive, though I'm a little sleepy. I have some stuff to finish setting up, and I think I'll be getting a thing or two today, so keep an ear out lol.

Here's the upcoming ideas I have for the blog:

  • Tomorrow, I'll be blathering about Wrestling, though, boy, it's been a rough month.
  • Thursday will have some art progress to show you
  • Friday I might talk movies or I might not, we'll see lol
  • Saturday might involve cheesy games
  • Sunday might involve me gushing about food because I'm fat.
  • Next Monday, I hope to have a lot of progress to show you on my projects
  • Next Tuesday I'll blather at you some more.


If you're in quarantine, stay in and stay safe.

If you're stuck out there in the world, stay as safe as you can.

Wear your mask when you can, don't breathe on each other, don't call the cops on guys who are reminding you of local laws, and try to enjoy one thing today, whether it's a show you like, a food you enjoy, or the delicate scent of fresia dancing on the breeze.

Just...

Enjoy Something.

FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!