Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 202

Last week I talked about things I wanted to do this year, so here's a few short updates:


  • My first amigurumi for the blog (Kirby), is coming along, though I do need to find some darker pink yarn for his shoes... also, I do worry about his face, since I'm garbage at embroidery.
  • I'm 800 words behind on my book already. I'm not too concerned about that, though.
  • I have new colored pencils for art!
  • I haven't cooked in a bit, but I do plan to talk about something very, very simple for Sunday.
  • I might be testing a microphone or two soon - no word yet on if they'll be used for anything, but I should probably learn how to record stuff, since I'm probably the only person my age in this area who doesn't know how to technology...
Hopefully, I will have more things to talk about regarding the stories I'm writing, but the second story (my backup, which I am 500 words behind on) needs a little work. I'll probably do some note-taking and design work on it today. This design work will also benefit a couple of other stories I've got on the back burner, and they relate to the recent news regarding The Elite. Stay tuned tomorrow for more on that!

I think that'll do it for me today!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!