Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thursday Art Walk 204: Two for One!

Today got off to a very late start. I woke up at the crack of noon with a hoarse throat and a vague sense that I'm probably going to have a crappy cold in the next couple days, and then I got my morning mocha in me and wanted to get to work.

It took me hours to actually start drawing.

I feel drained and exhausted, and, to be honest, I just kinda want to nap for the rest of 2019. Hooray.

That being said, here's Dedbert enjoying the ridiculous changes in the weather over the last week:

"Sad Bird in Snow"; colored pencil on legal paper; 2019

"Annnnd it's gone"; Colored pencil on legal paper; 2019
So, this week we've had 9℉ (-12.8℃) temperatures with 10"(25.4cm) of snow followed almost instantly by 45℉ (7.2℃) with what feels like about 10" of rain. And don't get me started on the damn wind! Today it got up to about 35mph (51.5kph). Ugh.

I've been watching a lot of Brutalmoose lately on Twitch. He just got up to 500k subscribers on YouTube, so that's pretty awesome. If you're looking for a way to hop into watching him, the 500k subscriber stream is perfect for it, since it's literally him watching his own old videos and commenting on them!

Aside from that, today seems to be a toast, coffee, & soup kind of day.

My deepest sympathies to those of you who have had to brave the elements todayor in the last couple of days.

Go Enjoy Something
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!