Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 204

It's been a heck of a week and it's only Tuesday. With the winter storm that took over my part of the country in effect, I've been basically stuck in my house for a couple days, and while it meant that I got to rest a lot more, it also meant that I was forcibly separated from Z, and I do not like that. At all.

I was going to do something for Friday's blog during this time, but I had to give up. I just couldn't focus on Outlaw of Gor long enough to get a Cabot count... some other time, I guess.

Let's take a peak at what I'll be doing in the next 7 days:

  • Tomorrow I'll talk wrestling - probably about who I watch talk about wrestling!
  • Thursday will be Art again. I'm enjoying the Dedbert chronicles we've got going.
  • Friday will likely be about Z's birthday movie, which I first watched in the home of 1990s comic book legend Jon Bogdanove while hammering out an all-nighter of comic pages from an old Silver Surfer script. I'll probably reiterate that story on Friday, too.
  • Saturday will have me blabbing about one of the games I've been playing or about who I watch talk about video games. I'm not sure yet...
  • Sunday will likely be me talking about how to spruce up tomato soup or something easy like that.
  • Next Monday, we will be stuffing and sewing up our Kirby amigurumi and I may have a few different choices available for my next project!
  • Next Tuesday, we'll talk about how the week went, how bad my inevitable cold is, and how much I need to catch up on my writing.
Speaking of my writing, I'm sorry to say that of the 3k words I should have by now I have... just over 400. Yikes.

I should've been more focused on writing I think. That brings me to 10% efficiency or so. Yech.

Still, I've at least got Trevor off of his stupid truck!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!