Monday, June 22, 2020

Fiber Monday 327: Laaaaaaaaate

In Which I'm Posting Late

I meant to have this up at around 3pm EST, but as we all know, I suck at posting things on time lol.

Regardless, I'm still looking for my 2.25mm hook, and until I find it, I'm stalled on the DA Lady Sibyl, so I've kept up on the Magnificent Marge Shawl with my 2.75mm/C hook!

I'm 99% done with Part 1: Beautiful Hydrangeas.
I'll probably be starting Part 2: Marge's Handmade Curtains soon!

The weather this weekend was really hot on Friday, but Saturday and Sunday were cooler, with today being more of a standard early summer day in the mid to upper 70s (about 23-26℃), started foggy but cleared off and now it's pretty toasty in my room while I work. Also, I received a nice gift today of Love and Other Wounds by Jordan Harper, a short story collection! I really loved Harper's book She Rides Shotgun, which is a fantastic Grit-Lit fiction about a father and daughter on the run from white supremacists. I took it out of the library literally the day before the Lockdown began up here :|


I think I'll go grab a night time cuppa coffee (at the big-time) and settle in for the evening, probably play a little Breath of the Wild, watch a bunch of fun vids on the Tube, etc.

Stay safe, stay well, take as many precautions as you can, and above all,

Stay Cwispy

Uh, I mean

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!