Thursday, June 18, 2020

Thursday Art Walk 326

In Which I Do The Work

In my continued quest to learn more about digital art, I've begun a larger-scale painting! This was a friendly request I received - a scene from my yard:


"Chippy" base sketch and blocked-in colors; digital art; 2020

It's not, I'll admit, even quite approximating what I want it to look like, but I think I can get there! The canvas, by the way, is HUGE - possibly 20" x 20". Usually I'm working on, at max 800 pixels square.

Colorstudy 3; digital, 2020
Now the second piece I started on a 50"x50" canvas, but it turned out I needed way less than that. Think maybe 10 x 24...

Regardless, I like the peaceful green and purple tones to this semi-grayscale painting :)

My final thoughts on today: it was hot outside. Like, 80℉+ (26.7℃+), slightly more humid than I like, so it was banaaaaaaanas. I could barely concentrate, and I just now realized that all I've eaten today were a handful of animal crackers and a couple of umaibo snacks... thank goodness dinner is coming up soon lol.

That'll about do it for me, today!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!