Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Talk About Tuesday 326

I am so delightfully tired!
Today was a very good day for me. It was a beautiful day, with a high of about 76℉ (24.4℃), a light breeze, not much by way of clouds, and not very humid. In short, it was perfect out there. My partner and I retired out to the 1990s pop-up camper my dad's restoring and did some writing work on our respective novels (I can't wait to read my partner's novel!!!). We were even able to share a meal outside with some friends (social distancing was in effect, but we were super happy to see each other.

We were trying a new place that offered bahn mi sandwiches and bulgogi beef tacos (among a lot of other things) and it was all extraordinarily good.

But more than the food, it was nice to be outside with people I like, and while I doubt that'll happen a ton over the next few weeks, it was nice :)

So yeah, today was eating, socializing, and writing. I also did a little inking on some art I'll photograph for Thursday. You'd think I'd be wide awake.

I could nap at any moment. And by nap, I mean sink into the mire and delightful dredge that is true sleep until the first stinging rays of dawn swim through my window and prick my eyes awake.

I'll be working more on the book this month, so regularly scheduled updates are... unlikely, you may have noticed. Apologies.

But I think it'll be worth it when the book is done.

Go Enjoy Something, guys :)
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!