Thursday, June 4, 2020

Thursday Art Walk 324: Digital Color

In Which I Am Learning More!

Today is a momentous occasion! I attempted my first 100% digital bubble art!

Color Study 1; Digital; 2020

I will be experimenting further throughout the day with different colors, layering, backgrounds... I don't know where I'm headed, but I'm really enjoying the journey. Anyone with experience in digital art - what size canvas do you start with, usually? Because that right there is 9"x9" (1152x1152 pixels). I don't know if that's large or small for someone's work?

Anyway, any suggestions you guys might have would be greatly appreciated!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!