Thursday, June 11, 2020

Thursday Art Walk: Digital Inclusion

In Which I Have Continued My Experimentation!

I don't think I've rendered Dedbert in Digital yet, so here you guys go: my attempt at a Dedbert digital painting.

"LGBirbTQ"; digital, 2020
I'd like to return to this idea when I'm a better artist in digital - some of the balloons are really wonky, and I want to do more shading on Dedbert, but since this took all of my hand strength and patience, I think that's a very good first go for the Birb Himself.

Check out some more art today, if you're feeling down in this rainy nonsense (it's really gross here right now, I'm sure it's lovely where some of you are and I won't lie, I'm jelly as heck), and even if you're not feeling bleh, still look for good art wherever you can find it!

Art is awesome.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

Also, this design is available on my Redbubble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!