Monday, July 6, 2020

Fiber Monday: Frazzled

In Which I Am... too busy for my own good

If you know me, you're probably aware that I have a very big problem with procrastination and a general lack of awareness. This is highly problematic in that it means that I take too long to start, finish, and talk about projects. It also means that it takes me forever to do normal tasks.

My oldest niece had her birthday on the 4th.

I just finished her present.

Can't tell what it is? That's okay, it's inside out.
I hope this shrug fits her and I hope she likes it. It's mostly open along the sleeves bc 1) I didn't know if i had enough yarn and 2) so that it can be worn when it's on the border between too cool and too warm.

Also, today I picked up a new 2.25mm hook, so I'll be back at the ol DA Lady Sibyl soon :)

See you guys later!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!